New Moon Mash

This project took me a while because I’m not very creative. I brianstormed for what felt like forever! I decided that I wanted to do something with the Twilight series in some way. I’ll be honest, I’ve read the books and have a desire to see all of the movies despite the terrible acting. Just because I read them, doesn’t mean that I’m a fan; it was more or less that once I read one, I wanted to read them all to find out what happened. And of course if there’s going to be movies based on them, I have to see them too. The biggest controversy with the series is how much Bella relies on (particularly needy and can’t function without him) Edward and in this particular movie (New Mood), Edward ends up leaving Bella towards the beginning. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days  is the second movie I chose and I wanted to try and work the two together even though the actual themes of the movies aren’t even close to being similar. In the process of finding the New Moon trailer, I found a mock trailer and just HAD to use it as a part of my mash up. It’s sole purpose is to poke fun at the actual movie which made it that much more intriguing. There are some spaces that the audio isn’t working exactly the way I want it to and if I had more time, I would have tried to correct that. Overall, though I like what I’ve created so hopefully you’ll enjoy it too!

Also, I want to give a special shout out to Andy Rush who took time out of his day to help me. We spent 1 1/2 hours trying to get the New Moon trailer into iMovie and it just wouldn’t work. On top of that we couldn’t figure out how to edit the audio for How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days in iMovie so I ended up using FinalCut. I like final cut a lot better, but it’s somewhat complicated to figure out the extra things it offers as well as the amount of time I had to spend on it. Anyway, my special thanks goes again to Andy Rush for his help!