Anchorman: the Legend of an American Psycho

So here is my mash up, I like some parts, and not others. This project started with finding a good youtube movie downloader (that’s not the one I used, but is better than the one i found. I  found it on kevin’s blog). I looked through youtube for suitable trailers. Most of my movies are extremely violent, psychotic, adult and/or comedic. Immediately I started looking for Disney trailers. Some of Pixar’s are too over done, so I ignored those. Some of the older hand drawn animation were too hard to work with. I was going to do Alice in Wonderland with Pan’s Labrynth or Platoon, but there are no walrus and carpenter scenes in either (the ad said “see the walrus and the carpenter”). Then I looked for the animated Robin Hood and was going to mix that with Mel Brook’s Robin Hood Men in Tights (He is by far one of the best comedy producers ever, I have never seen a bad Mel Brooks film), but I couldn’t find the trailer for the Disney Robin Hood. By then, I had started getting desperate, and was thinking of putting the Lion King with some really dark movie, such as 28 Days Later, The Last King of Scotland or anything. I finially gave up, and just decided to watch the Anchorman, when It dawned upon me, there was a helicopter, women, a crazy man, a dog, in American Psycho. So I downloaded the trailer, movie etc. and mixed and mashed them together. Here is the fruit of my labor. Watching it is sort of like watching Sgt. Donny Donowitz bash in a natzi’s head, gruesome, but hilarious.