Google a Philosophy and the Web’s Younger Brother

There was a part in the article explaining that Google’s success was a result of letting go of controI, I realize this was a really small portion of the article, and I am probably going to focus too much on it, but when I read it I really thought how enlightening the concept is and how it can be used in everyday life. The thought that when you try to gain control, you end up losing control; however when you finally let go that is when you finally gain control. It might just be me, but in regards to certain things I like to be in control of the situation, and when I am not I start to feel really anxious when I am trying to control an uncontrollable situation. However I find once I come to accept that this is the way it’s going to be, I become more relaxed and I find that I gain more from letting go. It is like when you go to the beach and you find yourself in a rip current what you’re supposed to do is NOT to fight it or else you will get tired out and won’t have the strength needed to get back to shore. What you are supposed to do is to ride it out and then after you let go you  then are able to gain control over the situation and get back to safety.

Okay, something more focused on the article I found it really interesting that the apps are taking control of the internet, despite this being a major focus in the article I don’t think the web is going to die. But just to become the “older brother” to the “younger brother” which would be the apps. What I am trying to get at is I don’t think it’s being replaced completely, but apps are a newer process so they are going to secure the peoples’ focus for now until it fully develops, but in the end we haven’t forgotten about the web, it has already matured to an extent so it isn’t as much fun to work with. I hope that makes sense, sometimes concepts like this make sense to me, but I have trouble verbalizing them.